- Automatically adds Root Cause Reports as Detection metrics in Elastic. This allows you to see details of root cause on any Kibana dashboard.
- Automatically adds Log metrics into Elastic.
- Each Zebrium RC Report includes a summary, word cloud and a set of log events showing symptoms and root cause. Plus a link to the full report in the Zebrium UI.
- This means faster MTTR and less time manually hunting for root cause.
Our recommended mode of operation for Observability Dashboard integrations is to use Zebrium’s Auto-Detect mode as an accurate mechanism for explaining the reason something went wrong. In this mode, you continue to use your existing rules, alerts and metrics as the primary source of problem detection. You can then review Zebrium RC Report findings directly in your Kibana Dashboards alongside other metrics to explain the reason behind problems you were alerted on.
- Zebrium continuously monitors all application logs and uses unsupervised machine learning to find anomalous log patterns that indicate a problem. These are automatically turned into Root Cause Reports highlighting details of any problems with over 95% accuracy.
- Root Cause Report summaries are sent to Elastic via the Zebeat log shipper as metrics and Root Cause details are visible on your Kibana Dashboards.
- If you need to drill down further to look at correlated logs across your entire app, it’s just one click from your Dashboard.
- Log metrics are also sent to Elastic via the Zebeat log shipper for visualization on your Kibana Dashboards.
CLICK HERE To send Root Cause Detections to your Kibana Dashboards