Send Root Cause Webhook Payloads to your Custom Endpoint
- Determine the destination endpoint (and authentication requirements) that will receive the Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook.
- Create a Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook Integration in Zebrium using the information from step 1.
STEP 1: Determine the Destination Endpoint
This is the endpoint URL that will receive and process the content of the Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook.
Authentication method for the endpoint can be:
- Basic authentication
- Token (or Bearer) authentication
This authentication method and associated configuration parameters will be used in STEP 2.
STEP 2: Create a Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook Integration in Zebrium.
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Webhooks section and click on Outgoing RCA.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Webhook URL that will receive and handle the POST request.
- Select the required Authentication Method for the endpoint and complete the necessary configuration using the information from STEP 1.
- Click the Save button.
Webhook Payload Format
- See Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook Payload for a detailed description of the webhook payload.