- Automatically sends an alert to Opsgenie when a Zebrium Incident is auto-detected so that the approprite team is notified.
Adding the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team
- Click on the Teams tab to access your Team dashboard.
- Click on the desired Team for the integartion.
- Click on the Integrations section from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click on the Add integration button.
- Click on the Add button under the Zebrium integration icon.
- Note/Copy the Webhook URL in the Zebrium section of the integration setup page.
- In the Settings section, update the Name as desired.
- Ensure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Click on Save Integration
Adding the Opsgenie Webhook to Zebrium Outbound Alerts
- From the User menu area, select the Account Settings gear icon
- Click the Outbound Alerts menu item.
- Click the Create Outbound Alert button.
- Select Webhook as the Outbound Alert Type.
- Enter a Name that you will use to refer to this integration when linking it to Alert Rules or Incident Types.
- Set the Include Payloads option to: zebrium_incident
- Set the Choose Deployment option to All
- Enter the Webhook URL the was copied in step 6 above when Adding the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team into the URL section
- Click the Create button to save.