- Automatically sends an alert to Opsgenie when a Zebrium Incident is auto-detected so that the appropriate team is notified.
Adding the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team
- Click on the Teams tab to access your Team dashboard.
- Click on the desired Team for the integration.
- Click on the Integrations section from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click on the Add integration button.
- Click on the Add button under the Zebrium integration icon.
- Note/Copy the Webhook URL in the Zebrium section of the integration setup page.
- In the Settings section, update the Name as desired.
- Ensure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Click on Save Integration
Adding the Opsgenie Webhook to the Zebrium Outbound Integration
- From the User menu area, click on the Settings Menu.
- Click the Outbound Integrations menu item.
- Click the Create Outbound Integration button and select Opsgenie as the Outbound Integration Type and click Create.
- Set Send to this channel on first occurrence to Yes.
- Enter a Name for this integration.
- Enter the Opsgenie Webhook URL that was copied in step 6 above when Adding the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team into the URL section
- Click the Create button to save.