Send Root Cause Detections to your Slack Channels
- Create an Incoming Webhook in Slack
- Create a Slack Integration in Zebrium using the information from step 1.
STEP 1: Create an Incoming Webhook in Slack
- In a web browser navigate to https://api.slack.com and login to your workspace.
- Click on Your Apps then Create New App and choose From Scratch.
- Enter an App Name and select the appropriate Workspace and click Create App.
- Click on Incoming Webhooks
- Set Activate Incoming Webhooks to On.
- Click on Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Select the desired Channel and click Allow.
- Copy and save the webhook URL for use in STEP 2.
STEP 2: Create a Slack Integration in Zebrium to Send Detections to Slack
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Notifications section and click on Slack.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Webhook URL created in STEP 1 above.
- Click the Save button.