Send Root Cause Detections to your Mattermost Channels
- Create an Incoming Webhook in Mattermost
- Create a Mattermost Integration in Zebrium using the information from step 1.
STEP 1: Create an Incoming Webhook in Mattermost
- Go to Main Menu > Integrations > Incoming Webhook.
- Click Add Incoming Webhook and add name and description for the webhook.
- Select the channel to receive webhook payloads, then click Add to create the webhook.
- Copy and save the webhook URL for use in STEP 2.
STEP 2: Create a Mattermost Integration in Zebrium to Send Detections to Mattermost
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Notifications section and click on Mattermost.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Webhook URL created in STEP 1 above.
- Click the Save button.