- Automatically sends an Root Cause Reports to VictorOps when a Zebrium Incident is auto-detected so that the appropriate team is notified.
- Create an Incoming Webhook in VictorOps.
- Create a VictorOps Integration in Zebrium to Send Root Cause Detections to VictorOps as Incidents.
- Follow the VictorOps (Splunk On-call) guides to create an incoming Webhook.
- Save the webhook integration and note the Webhook URL for use in STEP 2.
STEP 2: Create a VictorOps Integration in Zebrium to Send Root Cause Detections to VictorOps as Incidents
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Incident Management section and click on VictorOps.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Webhook URL that was saved from STEP 1.
- Click the Save button.
If you need help with this integration, please contact Zebrium by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org