Send Root Cause Detections to Opsgenie as Incidents
- Automatically sends an Root Cause Reports to Opsgenie when a Zebrium Incident is auto-detected so that the appropriate team is notified.
- Add the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team
- Create an Opsgenie Integration in Zebrium to Send Root Cause Detections to Opsgenie as Incidents
STEP 1: Add the Zebrium Integration to your Opsgenie Team
- Click on the Teams tab to access your Team dashboard in Opsgenie.
- Click on the desired Team for the integration.
- Click on the Integrations section from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click on the Add integration button.
- Click on the Add button under the Zebrium integration icon.
- Note/Copy the Webhook URL in the Zebrium section of the integration setup page.
- In the Settings section, update the Name as desired.
- Ensure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Click on Save Integration
STEP 2: Create an Opsgenie Integration in Zebrium to Send Root Cause Detections to Opsgenie as Incidents
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Incident Management section and click on Opsgenie.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Opsgenie Webhook URL that was copied in STEP 1.
- Click the Save button.
If you need help with this integration, please contact Zebrium by sending email to email@example.com