- Root Cause Report webhook payloads are sent when data is ingested and our machine learning detects an incident comprised of anomalous events.
- Frequency of Incident webhook depends on data ingest and detection of anomalies.
- Determine the destination endpoint (and authentication requirements) that will receive the Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook.
- Create a Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook Integration in Zebrium using the information from step 1.
This is the endpoint URL that will receive and process the content of the Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook.
Authentication method for the endpoint can be:
- Basic authentication
- Token (or Bearer) authentication
This authentication method and associated configuration parameters will be used in STEP 2.
- From the User menu area in Zebrium, click on the Settings (hamburger) Menu.
- Select Integrations.
- Scroll to the Webhooks section and click on Outgoing RCA.
- Click on the Create a New Integration button.
- Click on the General tab.
- Enter an Integration Name for this integration.
- Select the Deployment for the integration.
- Select the Service Group(s) for the integration.
- Click on the Send Detections tab.
- Click on the Enabled button.
- Enter the Webhook URL that will receive and handle the POST request.
- Select the required Authentication Method for the endpoint and complete the necessary configuration using the information from STEP 1.
- Click the Save button.
- See Root Cause Report Outgoing Webhook Payload for a detailed description of the webhook payload.