To create an outbound alert definition for Slack recipients
- From the User menu area, select the Account Settings gear icon
- Click the Outbound Alerts menu item.
- Click the Create Outbound Alert button.
- Select Slack as the Outbound Alert Type.
- Enter a Name that you will use to refer to this integration when linking it to Alert Rules or Incident Types.
- Set the Choose Deployment option to the desired deployment names or All.
- Note: This option will not be displayed if you have only one deployment.
- Enter the URL for your Slack channel.
- Click the Create button to save.